Friday 8 November 2013

NEW MEMBER



Dröne has existed as a solo endeavour for me for nearly 8 years. With each year I have pursued bigger and bigger things, musically speaking. And in terms of the production and noises on my recent albums it is becoming harder and harder to produce in a live environment by myself.

Becoming a two piece is something I have considered for a long time and I even did a live show a couple of years back with help from a friend. 

For those that don't know, I have worked with Scott on various musical projects in the past. He was looking to get back into music after being out of action for a while right at the time I decided I wanted to venture forward with a second member. Seemed like a done deal!

With this in mind WHITE will be the last official release of Dröne as a solo project. It will be released in December through my label Black Winter Recordings. After that, all future Dröne records will be as a duo. 

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment