Tuesday 16 August 2016

2016 Update



I realise I haven't been in touch on here for a long time! (2 years?!)

Anyway, thought I'd give you all an update. Dröne is still a thing. We're still mainly a two piece.

I've been getting a lot of emails and messages asking about Thalassemia status/release date etc. I will be brutally honest right now. That is sitting on my shelf and won't be released for a while yet as I got burned out writing and recording it to the point where I just wasn't enjoying the music as much and I feel the overall product sounds stale and poor quality which I couldn't possibly release to you guys.

During my last post I also took a little time away from music because I just wasn't in the headspace anymore and lost all interest but suffice to say I'm back with some new tones, feeling refreshed and ready to go.

We are currently working on our new album which will be out later this year. It is currently untitled but obviously watch this space as there will be a title announced soon, I suspect!

Once the album is done and wrapped I will be looking to put together a small UK tour so the promoters that were in touch last year, you fire away again with your emails and hopefully we'll get something sorted out!

Some of the sounds and riffs I've been working on are sounding very different from a typical Dröne record and I'm super excited to finalise everything and just unleash upon you all.

Anyway, that is all for now. Keep it low, keep it slow.

-Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment